1) Read LBA Data Sharing and Publication Policy.
2) Leave raw data collected in Brazil with Brazilian Counterpart.
3) Register your data sets in LBA Metadata Editor (LME).
4) Transfer preliminary data sets to CPTEC.
5) Make data sets publicly available one year from collection.
6) Organize data to simplify documentation effort (see suggestions).
7) Prepare your data files, metadata and data set documentation for long-term archive according to ORNL guidelines.
8) Inform the LBA-ECO Project Office Data Documentation and Archive Contact that your metadata file is ready for final review.
9) Once all items are complete, Project Office staff will send your data files, metadata and data set documentation to ORNL and to CPTEC for permanent archive.