Dataset Information Available as of 2014-04-02.
LBA-ECO LC-24 AVHRR Derived Fire Occurrence, 5-km Resolution, Amazonia: 2001 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
LBA-ECO LC-24 Cadastral Property Map of Uruara, Para, Brazil: ca.1975 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
- Arima, E.Y., C.S. Simmons, R. Walker, and M.A. Cochrane. 2007. Fire in the Brazilian Amazon: A Spatially Explicit Model for Policy Impact Analysis. Journal of Regional Science 47(3).
LBA-ECO LC-24 Forest Cover Map from MODIS, 500-m, South America: 2001 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
LBA-ECO LC-24 Historical Roads of the Legal Amazon: 1968-1993 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
LBA-ECO LC-24 Land Cover Classes from Landsat TM, Uruara, Para: 1986-1991 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
- Arima, E., R.T. Walker, S. Perz, and M. Caldas. 2005. Loggers and Forest Fragmentation: Behavioral Models of Road Building in the Amazon Basin, 95(3):525-541.
- Brandao A.O. and C.M. Souza. 2006. Mapping unofficial roads with Landsat images: a new tool to improve the monitoring of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest. International Journal of Remote Sensing 27(1):177-189.
- Perz SG, Caldas M, Arima E, and Walker R (2007). Unofficial Road Building in the Amazon: Socioeconomic and Biophysical Explanations. Development and Change. 38(3): pp 531 - 553.
- Perz, S., S. Brilhante, F. Brown, M. Caldas, S. Ikeda, E. Mendoza, C. Overdevest, V. Reis, J.F. Reyes, D. Rojas, M. Schmink, C. Souza, and R. Walker. 2008. Road building, land use and climate change: prospects for environmental governance in the Amazon. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B-Biological Sciences 363(1498):1889-1895.
- Perz, S.G., C. Overdevest, M.M. Caldas, R.T. Walker, and E.Y. Arima. 2007. Unofficial road building in the Brazilian Amazon: dilemmas and models for road governance. Environmental Conservation 34(2):112-121.
- Pfaff, A., J. Robalino, R. Walker, E. Reis, S. Perz, C. Bohrer, and S. Aldrich. 2007. Roads Investments, Spatial Intensification and Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon. Journal of Regional Science 47(1).
LBA-ECO LC-24 Landsat ETM+ Forest Cover Classification, Uruara, Para, Brazil: 1999 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
- Aldrich, S., R. Walker, E. Arima, M. Caldas, J. Browder, and S. Perz. 2006. Land-Cover and Land-Use Change in the Brazilian Amazon: Smallholders, Ranchers, and Frontier Stratification.. Economic Geography 82(3):265-288.
LBA-ECO LC-24 Landsat TM and ETM+ Land Cover, Southern Para, Brazil: 1984-2003 (archived at ORNL DAAC)
- Simmons, C.S, R.T. Walker, M.M. Caldas, E.Y. Arima, and S.P. Aldrich. 2007. Amazon Land Wars in the South of Para. Annals of the Association of American Geographers: 97(3).