Title: Vertical Profiles of Carbon Dioxide and Other Trace Gas Species Over the Amazon Basin Using Small Aircraft
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Paulo Artaxo (SA-PI)
Peter S. Bakwin (US-PI)
Luciana Vanni Gatti (SA-PI)
Luiz Antonio Martinelli (SA-PI)
John Bharat Miller (US-PI)
Pieter P. Tans (US-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Miller JB, Gatti LV, d\'Amelio MTS, Crotwell AM, Dlugokencky EJ, Bakwin P, Artaxo P, Tans PP.
(2007) Airborne measurements indicate large methane emissions from the eastern Amazon basin.
Geophysical Research Letters, 34.
[Pub ID # 869
Meirink JF, Bergamaschi P, Krol MC.
(2008) Four-dimensional variational data assimilation for inverse modelling of atmospheric methane emissions: method and comparison with synthesis inversion.
Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 8, 6341-6353. [Pub ID # 872
Bergamaschi P, Frankenberg C, Meirink JF, Krol M, Villani MG, Houweling S, Dentener F, Dlugokencky EJ, Miller JB, Gatti LV, Engel A, Levin I.
(2009) Inverse modeling of global and regional CH4 emissions using SCIAMACHY satellite retrievals.
Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 114.
[Pub ID # 972
d\'Amelio MTS, Gatti LV, Miller JB, Tans P.
(2009) Regional N2O fluxes in Amazonia derived from aircraft vertical profiles.
Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 9, 8785-8797. [Pub ID # 971
Gatti LV, Miller JB, d\'Amelio MTS, Martinewski A, Basso LS, Gloor ME, Wofsy S, Tans P.
(2010) Vertical profiles of CO2 above eastern Amazonia suggest a net carbon flux to the atmosphere and balanced biosphere between 2000 and 2009.
Tellus Series B-Chemical and Physical Meteorology, 62, 581-594. [Pub ID # 973
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.