Title: Analysis of Long-term fire Dynamics and Impacts in the Amazon Using Integrated Multi-source Fire Observations
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Ivan Andras Csiszar (US-PI)
Karla Maria Longo (SA-PI)
Alberto W Setzer (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Csiszar IA, Schroeder W.
(2008) Short-Term Observations of the Temporal Development of Active Fires From Consecutive Same-Day ETM plus and ASTER Imagery in the Amazon: Implications for Active Fire Product Validation.
Ieee Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 1, 248-253. [Pub ID # 941
Schroeder W, Csiszar I, Morisette J.
(2008) Quantifying the impact of cloud obscuration on remote sensing of active fires in the Brazilian Amazon.
Remote Sensing of Environment, 112, 456-470. [Pub ID # 942
Schroeder W, Prins E, Giglio L, Csiszar I, Schmidt C, Morisette J, Morton D.
(2008) Validation of GOES and MODIS active fire detection products using ASTER and ETM plus data.
Remote Sensing of Environment, 112, 2711-2726. [Pub ID # 839
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.