Title: Validating, Scaling and Parameterizing a Forest Regrowth Model for the Amazon Region Using Aircraft and Spaceborne Sensors and GIS
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Diogenes Salas Alves (SA-PI)
Mark J Ducey (US-PI)
William A. Salas (US-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Zarin DJ, Ducey MJ, Tucker JM, Salas WA.
(2001) Potential biomass accumulation in Amazonian regrowth forests.
Ecosystems, 4, 658-668. [Pub ID # 783
*Zarin DJ, Davidson EA, Brondizio E, Vieira ICG, Sa T, Feldpausch T, Schuur EA, Mesquita R, Moran E, Delamonica P, Ducey MJ, Hurtt GC, Salimon C, Denich M.
(2005) Legacy of fire slows carbon accumulation in Amazonian forest regrowth.
Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 3, 365-369. [Pub ID # 742
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.