Title: Land-Cover/Land-Use Change and Carbon Dynamics in an Expanding Frontier in Western Amazonia: Acre, Brazil
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Irving Foster Brown (US-PI)
Benedita Gomes Esteves (SA-PI)
Alberto W Setzer (SA-PI)
Marcos Silveira (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Martinelli LA, Almeida S, Brown IF, Moreira MZ, Victoria RL, Filoso S, Ferreira CAC, Thomas WW.
(2000) Variation in nutrient distribution and potential nutrient losses by selective logging in a humid tropical forest of Rondonia, Brazil.
Biotropica, 32, 597-613. [Pub ID # 24
Salimon CI, Brown IF.
(2000) Secondary forests in western Amazonia: Significant sinks for carbon released from deforestation?
Interciencia, 25, 198-202. [Pub ID # 132
Brown IF, Kainer K, do Amaral E.
Extractive Reserves and Participatory Research as Factors in the Biogeochemistry of the Amazon Basin, in The Biogeochemistry of the Amazon Basin,, edited by Michael E.McClain, Reynaldo Victoria and Jeffrey E.Richey, Oxford University Press, 2001. [Pub ID # 144
Vieira S, de Camargo PB, Selhorst D, Da Silva R, Hutyra L, Chambers JQ, Brown IF, Higuchi N, dos Santos J, Wofsy SC, Trumbore SE, Martinelli LA.
(2004) Forest structure and carbon dynamics in Amazonian tropical rain forests.
Oecologia, 140, 468-479. [Pub ID # 422
Pantoja NV, Selhorst D, Rocha KS, Lopes FMdC, Saraiva LS, Vasconcelos SS, Brown IF.
(2005) Field observations of fires in eastern Acre State:data for the validation of hot pixels derived from satellite images.
Simpůsio Brasileiro de Sensoriamento Remoto, 12, 3215-3222. [Pub ID # 841
Vasconcelos SS, Brown IP.
(2007) The use of hot pixels as an indicator offires in the MAP region: tendencies in recent years in Acre, Brazil.
Simpůsio Brasileiro de Sensoriamento Remoto, 13, 4549-4556. [Pub ID # 840
|1. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 AVHRR MODIS and GOES Hot Pixel Distribution in Brazil, Bolivia and Peru |
|2. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Biomass Inventories of two Permanent Plots in Amazonia, Acre State |
|3. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Comparison of Satellite Fire Products and In Situ Observations, Acre |
|4. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Daily Meteorological Data, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil: 1970-2001 |
|5. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Forest Flammability Data, Catuaba Experimental Farm, Acre, Brazil: 1998 |
|6. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 GOES-08 Hot Pixel Data from Acre, Brazil: 1998, 2000, and 2001 |
|7. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Groundwater Levels, Catuaba Experimental Farm, Acre, Brazil: 1999-2004 |
|8. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 High Acre Trinational River Basin Environmental Characterization: georeference of streams |
|9. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Hot Pixel Fire Indicator Data for Tri-national MAP Region: 2003-2006 |
|10. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Upper Acre river Basin Characterization: topography |
|11. ||LBA-ECO LC-02 Upper Acre River Basin: Municipalities and Basin Area |
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.