Title: Influence of Land Surface Processes/Land Cover Changes in Amazon on Regional Hydrometeorology
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Sin Chan Chou (SA-PI)
Yongkang Xue (US-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Chou SC, Tanajura CAS, Xue YK, Nobre CA.
(2002) Validation of the coupled Eta/SSiB model over South America.
Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 107.
[Pub ID # 401
Niyogi DDS, Xue YK, Raman S.
(2002) Hydrological land surface response in a tropical regime and a midlatitudinal regime.
Journal of Hydrometeorology, 3, 39-56. [Pub ID # 402
Zhan XW, Xue YK, Collatz GJ.
(2003) An analytical approach for estimating CO2 and heat fluxes over the Amazonian region.
Ecological Modelling, 162, 97-117. [Pub ID # 400
Niyogi D, Chang HI, Saxena VK, Holt T, Alapaty K, Booker F, Chen F, Davis KJ, Holben B, Matsui T, Meyers T, Oechel WC, Pielke RA, Wells R, Wilson K, Xue YK.
(2004) Direct observations of the effects of aerosol loading on net ecosystem CO2 exchanges over different landscapes.
Geophysical Research Letters, 31.
[Pub ID # 572
|There are no datasets available.|
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.