Title: From Small Streams to the Sea: A Multi-Scale Synthesis of Carbon and Hydrological Dynamics across the Amazon Landscape
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Jeffrey E. Richey (US-PI)
Reynaldo Luiz Victoria (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Silveira JM, Barlow J, Krusche AV, Orwin KH, Balch JK, Moutinho P.
(2009) Effects of experimental fires on litter decomposition in a seasonally dry Amazonian forest.
Journal of Tropical Ecology, 25, 657-663. [Pub ID # 952
|There are no datasets available.|
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.