Title: Radon-222 and Stable Carbon Isotope Tracing of Carbon Exchange and Trace Gas Fluxes in Old Growth and Selectively Logged Amazonian Forests
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Christopher S. Martens (US-PI)
Osvaldo Luiz Leal de Moraes (SA-PI)
Marcelo Zacharias Moreira (SA-PI)
Reynaldo Luiz Victoria (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Martens CS, Shay TJ, Mendlovitz HP, Matross DM, Saleska SR, Wofsy SC, Woodward WS, Menton MC, De Moura JMS, Crill PM, De Moraes OLL, Lima RL.
(2004) Radon fluxes in tropical forest ecosystems of Brazilian Amazonia: night-time CO2 net ecosystem exchange derived from radon and eddy covariance methods.
Global Change Biology, 10, 618-629. [Pub ID # 390
Variação na composição isotópica do metano (CH4) em sedimentos de igarapés na Amazônia Oriental, Thesis, 2005 [Pub ID # 673
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.