Title: Use of Airborne Remote Sensing for Uncertainty Assessments in Regional Extrapolations of Ground LBA Ecology Measurements with MODIS Data
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Laerte Ferreira (SA-PI)
Alfredo R. Huete (US-PI)
Edson Eyji Sano (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Huete A, Didan K, Miura T, Rodriguez EP, Gao X, Ferreira LG.
(2002) Overview of the radiometric and biophysical performance of the MODIS vegetation indices.
Remote Sensing of Environment, 83, 195-213. [Pub ID # 232
Ferreira LG, Yoshioka H, Huete A, Sano EE.
(2003) Seasonal landscape and spectral vegetation index dynamics in the Brazilian Cerrado: An analysis within the Large-Scale Biosphere-Atmosphere Experiment in Amazonia (LBA).
Remote Sensing of Environment, 87, 534-550. [Pub ID # 323
Ferreira LG, Yoshioka H, Huete Y, Sano EE.
(2004) Optical characterization of the Brazilian savanna physiognomies for improved land cover monitoring of the cerrado biome: preliminary assessments from an airborne campaign over an LBA core site.
Journal of Arid Environments, 56, 425-447. [Pub ID # 327
Ratana P, Huete AR, Ferreira L.
(2005) Analysis of Cerrado Physiognomies and Conversion in the MODIS Seasonal-Temporal Domain.
Earth Interactions, 9, 1-22. [Pub ID # 597
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.