Title: Amazon Forest Selective Logging and Phenology from Imaging Spectroscopy
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Gregory Paul Asner (US-PI)
Jose Natalino Macedo Silva (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
*Asner GP, Knapp DE, Broadbent EN, Oliveira PJC, Keller M, Silva JN.
(2005) Selective logging in the Brazilian Amazon.
Science, 310, 480-482. [Pub ID # 681
Hyperspectral remote sensing of canopy chemistry, physiology and diversity in tropical rainforests, in Hyperspectral remote sensing of tropical and subtropical forests, edited by Kalacska M and Sanchez-Azofeifa GA, Taylor and Francis Group, 2008. [Pub ID # 865
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.