Title: The Effects of Rainfall Exclusion on Canopy Phenology, Water Dynamics, Carbon, Nutrients, and Survival of Plants of the Cerrado Projeto Seca-Cerrado
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Eric A. Davidson (US-PI)
Carlos Augusto Klink (SA-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Markewitz D, Resende JCF, Parron L, Bustamante M, Klink CA, Figueiredo RD, Davidson EA.
(2006) Dissolved rainfall inputs and streamwater outputs in an undisturbed watershed on highly weathered soils in the Brazilian cerrado.
Hydrological Processes, 20, 2615-2639. [Pub ID # 705
|There are no datasets available.|
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.