Title: A Pilot Study for Assessing the Carbon and Energy Balance of a Transitional Tropical Forest in Southwest Amazonia
Principal Investigators: (Current and Past)
Nicolau Priante Filho (SA-PI)
George L. Vourlitis (US-PI)
Please review the following pages summarizing the relationship between your team's publications and datasets.
- This list of publications attributed to your investigation is based on publications in the peer-reviewed primary scientific literature that you reported via annual reports and proposals, and are a product of your LBA-ECO investigation. If you have additional peer-reviewed publications not listed here, that are a product of your LBA-ECO research, please send the reference to email@example.com.
- This list of datasets is based on metadata provided by your team using the LBA Metadata Editor (LME). If you need any assistance creating metadata for datasets not yet described, please contact Merilyn Gentry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The matrix shows your reported publications (on column headings referenced by letter) and datasets (on row labels referenced by number). Linkage between publications and datasets was performed by your team with the help of the LBA-ECO Project Office staff. All publications should have datasets; not all datasets necessarily are associated with publications yet. Any publications without datasets are shaded in gray. Please attend to these soon. Contact Merilyn Gentry (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
- Publications highlighted in yellow are special issues.
Vourlitis GL, Priante N, Hayashi MMS, Nogueira JD, Caseiro FT, Campelo JH.
(2001) Seasonal variations in the net ecosystem CO2 exchange of a mature Amazonian transitional tropical forest (cerradao).
Functional Ecology, 15, 388-395. [Pub ID # 90
Priante N, Vourlitis GL, Hayashi MMS, Nogueira JD, Campelo JH, Nunes PC, Souza LSE, Couto EG, Hoeger W, Raiter F, Trienweiler JL, Miranda EJ, Priante PC, Fritzen CL, Lacerda M, Pereira LC, Biudes MS, Suli GS, Shiraiwa S, Do Paulo SR, Silveira M.
(2004) Comparison of the mass and energy exchange of a pasture and a mature transitional tropical forest of the southern Amazon Basin during a seasonal transition.
Global Change Biology, 10, 863-876. [Pub ID # 418
Vourlitis GL, Priante N, Hayashi MMS, Nogueira JD, Raiter F, Hoegel W, Campelo JH.
(2004) Effects of meteorological variations on the CO2 exchange of a Brazilian transitional tropical forest.
Ecological Applications, 14, 89-100. [Pub ID # 450
- NDE = No Datasets Expected with this publication.